The Cloud is saving many companies money, as well as, making them more secure and productive. Regardless if you need specific cloud applications, need to host servers or manage backup services BizCom Global helps companies license, run and manage their cloud services and cloud computing environments.
Azure Virtual Desktop – Azure Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
- Access your desktop and applications from anywhere on any device
- Windows Virtual Desktops – Give your users the Windows 10 experience they expect with Windows Virtual Desktop on Azure.
- Leverage the seamless Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Office experience – Provide employees the same experience as a local desktop or laptop – whether you are managing your inbox with outlook, sharing files on OneDrive, or collaborating with colleagues on Microsoft Teams meetings.
- Use all of your standardized tools and deploy them across your whole organization or to a specific department quickly.
- Optimize IT Security and Operations. Improve your security posture with advanced policies and controls to meet your compliance needs.
- Built-in intelligent security – Keep your applications and data secure and compliant with security capabilities that can proactively detect threats and take remedial action.
- Securely store all your employee and company data in Azure instead of local desktops
- Leverage Azure security offering such as Azure Firewall, Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel and Microsoft Defender ATP for end to end security from the endpoint to the applications.
- Use conditional access, Multi-factor authentication and Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) to manage risks before you grant users access to your Windows Virtual Desktop environment
- Take advantage of Windows Virtual Desktop compliance certifications including ISO 27001, 27018 and 27701, PCI, FedRAMP High and many others.
- Easy to deploy, monitor and enforce compliance standards
- Great environment to segregate and control access to CUI and FCI for those with CMMC compliance requirements
- Create storage in specific geography so data can be contained and not transmit between within specific governing zones (EEA, Canada, US…)
Resiliency and Scaling
- Scale up and down quickly based on your business needs.
- Move your virtual desktop and app environment to Azure to lower your infrastructure costs and reduce your hardware management burden.
- Deploy quickly, scale faster, and take advantage of unified management across your entire hybrid environment or dedicated cloud environment.
- Add failover and expansion to different Azure regions
Acronis Backup and Business Continuity
- Backup and Recovery Solutions
- Data Protection for Any Business Environment
- Businesses can be at risk of losing important data. Lost data leads to costly downtime, customer dissatisfaction, regulatory fines, and lost revenue. As a result, companies must meet extremely high expectations. You need to keep the company running 24 hours a day.
BizCom Backup ad Recovery Services delivers the data protection that meets today’s demands. It keeps your business running, protecting any workload. It scales without limits and saves you money.
- Full Availability, No Downtime – Ensure business continuity by recovering from disaster in minutes or proactively avoiding downtime.
- Complete Protection – Keep every bit of your data protected no matter what technology you use or the amount of data you generate.
- Fast Backup, Non-Stop Business- Run backups as often as you need. Get back up and running fast in case of disaster.
Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Boost your business continuity recovery. Respond slowly and you could soon be out of business. Ensure your critical business applications are always available and ready to run in the Acronis Cloud by adding easy-to-use cloud failover to your backup solution. Failover keeps you running if you need to be on-line all the time.
- We actively manage Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO) based on the standards and goals set by your company.
- No DR solution is complete without prepared run books, monthly reviews and test failover and failback.
Hosted Phone Systems (VOIP)
As our systems become more complicated, and people work from everywhere, our phones don’t need to tie you to your office. BizCom Global’s hosted phone system allows you to have people work anywhere seamlessly. The system can be managed by your team or part of your Managed IT agreement with BizCom Global.
- Allows a user’s mobile devices to interact seamlessly with the corporate phone system
- Virtually anywhere, anytime, and on any device, creating a more flexible workforce
- Transcribes voicemail messages to text and/or email, allowing for more efficient voicemail management
- No phone system hardware to buy, install, manage, upgrade or replace
- Reduces infrastructure and operating costs with
- No additional hardware to buy
- Consolidates voice and data onto one network
- Flat, per-user rates with no extra or hidden fees
- Free local and long distance calling to anywhere in North America & Puerto Rico
- 90+ enterprise-grade calling features INCLUDED in the service
High Reliability – the voice network is purpose-built for reliability
- 99.999% financially backed uptime SLA
- Redundant East/West datacenters increase reliability and reduce latency
- Business Continuity – never miss an important business call. The system can be set up to automatically ring all your end points (desk phone, mobile, etc.) with every call. If you don’t answer, it routes the call to any number you choose (branch office, automated attendant, mobile number, etc.)
Simplified Scaling and Management – scales according to the needs of any business
- Pre-programmed, plug and play desk phones makes installation easy
- The Mobile App makes any smart phone an essential collaboration tool
- Desktop App integrates with company directory, showing employee availability and enabling click-to-call
- Changes to system settings, devices, or users can be performed by phone administrators online