The modern workplace requires new tools, technologies, and processes to drive creativity and improve productivity and collaboration across the enterprise. You can drive organization success by replacing outdated collaboration and communication tools that hinder innovation and prevent the mobile workforce from being an integral part of company teams.
Today’s workforce is remote, especially in the wake of Covid-19. This can sometimes be a challenge to schedule meetings and make sure deadlines are being managed properly.
- Use Microsoft Teams for internal ad-hoc communications
- Set up a variety of teams — private, public, and organization-wide teams (within Microsoft Teams). Invite people to join the appropriate teams
- Move your shared tools to within Microsoft Teams. Then you can have SharePoint, lists, planners, calendars, and wikis that all appear within the appropriate team. Organization-wide announcements can also be utilized within teams. These tools allow single program collaboration. Younger and computer-savvy people especially like to have these tools at their fingertips. They take the labor out of collaboration
Benefits of Choosing BizCom Global for your Training Needs
- Updated tools to increase teamwork, innovation
- Reduced risks
- Candid feedback
- Specialists in cloud, security, Microsoft 365 and other areas