Office 365 – Here are the tools they need – be more creative and achieve what matters with Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Yammer and more.
- Bookings – Grow your small business by letting customers book services with you 24/7 using a customizable, web-based scheduling page. With Office 365 Bookings, confirmations, reminders, and calendar updates are automatically sent to your customers and staff.
- Calendar – Use your calendar to create and track appointments and meetings. You can create multiple calendars, link to other people’s calendars, and share your calendar with others in your organization.
- Compliance – Manage your compliance needs across Microsoft 365 services using integrated solutions for data governance, classification, case management, and more.
- Delve – Office Delve shows you personalized information from across Office 365 based on what you’re working on and what’s trending around you.
- Dynamics 365 – Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the new home for all your business apps. Here you’ll find all your apps – from sales and service to operations and financials – along with apps that work with them from Microsoft AppSource.
- Enterprise Mobility + Security – provides cloud-based solutions to enable users to work on the device of their choice and access resources they need, while centralizing organizational information to ensure compliance and data protection.
- Excel and Excel Online- Excel lets you create, edit, and share Excel workbooks and spreadsheets.
- Forms – Forms lets you create surveys, registrations, quizzes and more.
- Kaizala – Chat-based app that enables you to connect and get work done across your mobile-first network — your team, organization, vendors, partners customers and other contacts — all from within the Microsoft Kaizala app
- Lists – Allows users to create, share, and track data inside lists.
- MyAnalytics – MyAnalytics helps you understand how you communicate and spend your time at work. Set your own goals and let MyAnalytics measure your progress.
- OneDrive – Store, sync, share, and easily collaborate on files securely with OneDrive for Business.
- OneNote and OneNote Online- OneNote lets you create, edit, and share OneNote notebooks. Take notes and track to-do items
- Outlook – Outlook lets you use and manage your email account. You can customize the look of your inbox and messages, control how messages are processed and stored, and create rules to manage incoming mail.
- People – Use People to manage your personal contacts and to view any address books that have been set up for your organization.
- Planner – Planner lets you easily build teams, share goals, and track progress to get work done together – anywhere, on any device.
- Power Apps – Instant apps with clicks, not code. Turn ideas into custom business apps – for Windows, iOS, or Android – using your PowerPoint and Excel skills. Then watch team productivity skyrocket!
- Power Automate – Make simple workflows that automatically carry out tasks between your apps, files, and data.
- Power BI – Power BI transforms your company’s data into rich visuals for you to collect and organize so you can focus on what matters to you. Stay in the know, spot trends as they happen, and push your business further.
- PowerPoint and PowerPoint Online – You can access and deliver presentations from any device and work with other people at the same time. PowerPoint Online lets you create, edit, and share PowerPoint presentations in your browser.
- Project and Project Online- Project enables organizations to execute structured enterprise projects efficiently and objectively prioritize project portfolio investments.
- Security – Monitor and manage security across Microsoft 365 services. Understand and enhance your security state, investigate, and respond to threats, and more.
- SharePoint – Create or follow SharePoint sites to help you organize information, people and projects.
- Stream – Unleash the power of video in your business to inform, inspire and connect your employees. Stream is a powerful way to deliver information to employees, in any context. Stream makes it easy to upload, organize and share videos across the entire company.
- Sway – Sway is an intelligent app that helps you easily create an interactive web-based canvas of your ideas. Pull your content from a variety of sources with minimal effort and use the built-in layout engine to craft a cohesive look and feel that looks great on any screen.
- Teams – Teams is the chat-based workspace that brings together people, conversations and content so that teams work more effectively. You see content and chat history anytime in team chat or small group private chat, and have quick access to shared files and other content you need right in the app.
- To Do – Manage all of your lists in one place,. Whether you’re at home or on the go you can access your task list and stay organized.
- Video – Watch, upload, and share videos within your organization using Office 365 Video.
- Visio and Visio Online- Organize Complex Ideas Visually with Microsoft Visio For Your Business. Create Impactful Diagrams – Seamless Collaboration
- Word and Word Online – Word lets you create, edit, and share Word documents. You can access your documents from any device and work with other people at the same time.
- Yammer – Yammer is a private social network that helps you and your company stay on top of it all. Yammer allows you to get connected to the right people, share information across teams and organize around projects so you can go further – faster.
- Acronis Cyber Protect – Acronis unifies data protection and cybersecurity to deliver superior cyber protection for data, applications, and systems with award-winning, innovative technologies including antivirus, backup, disaster recovery, and endpoint protection management solutions. With one solution, you and your customers gain access to backup, disaster recovery, AI-based malware and ransomware protection, security and management tools, file sync and share, and blockchain-based file notarization and e-signature services, all managed from a single console.
- Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery – Sometimes accessing a secure backup is sufficient. Other times critical data must be instantaneously recovered. Delivers instant recovery services by running systems in an off-site data center. Businesses can operate remotely while normal processes are restored. Use-cases include local data loss due to human error, software and hardware failures, malware attacks, and natural disasters.
- Acronis Cyber files – Share and sync files with uncompromised security and flexible storage.
- Acronis Cyber Notary – Blockchain-based file notarization and authenticity verification.
- PDFFiller – PDF editing and annotating software at a fraction of the price of other PDF editing software. Make major changes to a PDF document such as adjusting content and document formatting.
- SignNow – Electronic signatures that scale with your workflow Create secure and intuitive e-signature workflows on any device, track the status of documents right in your account, build online fillable forms.
- SignNow Business Premium – Create complex e-signature workflows. Includes Basic Fields, mobile apps, unlimited templates, reminders & Notifications, personalized branding, in person signing and bulk sending.
- SignNow Enterprise – Take your signature process to the next level. Includes everything in Business Premium plus the ability to have calculated fields, conditional fields, payment requests, signer attachments, and smart fields.
- Revu® gives your customers the smart tools they need to keep their team in sync and get the job done right
- Enhanced File Transfer Enterprise – Military-Grade MFT Security for Your Mission-Critical Data
- TeamViewer – Remote connectivity cloud-based platform, with intuitive features, enables secure remote access, control and support to any device, across platforms, from anywhere, anytime.
- Snagit — Image and Video Screen Capture
- Camtasia Studio — Screen Recording and Video Editing for Anyone