We are looking for a highly motivated Cloud Solutions Specialist to assist clients with migration, configuration and technical support of cloud services and endpoint related issues. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of systems within established standards and guidelines. Activities require remote interaction with end-users and application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve issues.
Location: Remote Position – The candidate will work from home, anywhere in the US
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide first-line support for client help desk questions related to desktop and Microsoft 365 and Azure WVD related applications
- Email migrations from both on-premise and cloud sources
- Client End User remote support
- M365 environment configuration and management
- Adding, removing users, changing passwords
- Assisting with MFA enablement and resetting
- Assistance with Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint operations and configuration
- Enabling and configuring advanced services within Microsoft 365
- Acronis Backup troubleshooting and support
- Must be able to multitask and work under deadlines to complete ad hoc support tickets and projects.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical problems and instructions to end-users in terms that are easy to understand.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience supporting end users in a Windows and Mac environment.
- Experience supporting Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure (WVD preferred), backup solutions
- Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing issues.