We are looking for a highly motivated Cloud Solutions Security Specialist to assist clients with security and environment configuration and implementation of best security practices as well as customer migration, configuration and technical support of cloud services and endpoint related issues. Will spend more time focusing on security-related issues by may also provide customer environment security evaluations and completing documentation several security standards including but not limited to CMMC, HIPAA, GDPR, PCI, NIST 800-172, DFARS, CIS
Location: Remote Position – The candidate will work from home, anywhere in the US.
Requirements: Must be a US Citizen and be able to pass a background check (no government clearance is required).
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Provided first-line support for security-related concerns as it relates to Microsoft 365 and Azure WVD, Acronis and Desktop related applications, including virus identification and removal, remote firewall management.
- Provide second line support for client help desk questions related to desktop and Microsoft 365 and Azure WVD related applications
- Securing and configuring Microsoft 365 and Azure Instances.
- Adding, removing users, changing passwords
- Assisting with MFA and conditional access enablement and resetting
- Assistance with Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint operations and configuration
- Enabling and configuring advanced reporting and Security services within Microsoft 365
- MDM and MAM setup and management
- Firewall management and configuration
- Client End User remote support
- Must be able to multitask and work under deadlines to complete ad hoc support tickets and projects.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical problems and instructions to end-users in terms that are easy to understand.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 + Experience supporting end-users in a Windows and Mac environment.
- 5 + Experience supporting Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure (some WVD experience preferred), backup, firewall & RMM solutions
- Project Management
- Execute on professional service engagements, adhering to established timelines and expectations set within a formal SOW (statement of work)
- Interacting with end-user helpdesk on escalated issues
- Developing and maintaining detailed customer level and back end technical and security documentation
- Security-related support as required for Azure environments, desktop applications and WVD
- System updates and Patch Management troubleshooting
- Implement security standards as directed by CISO
- Securing Windows Servers (some experience with Linux is helpful but not required), firewalls and networks including managing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Highly organized, communicative, and excellent work is a point of pride.
- Writing and updating operational documentation