Looking for highly motivated Client Solutions Specialist to assist clients with day-to-day management and support of IT systems, tools, processes, and procedures. It may also include, during client onboarding: data and systems migration, and configuration. Day to day services include daily endpoint review of RMM, backup and security alerts as well as technical project management and client and technical team communications.
Activities require remote interaction with end-users and application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve technical issues. Communication, coordination and issue tracking with product and technical specialists and help desk is critical to this role.
Location: Remote Position – The candidate will work from home, anywhere in the US
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Primary day to day responsibility to manage client interactions between 1 and 15 clients, depending on size
- Provide first line services for client from their contacts related to desktop and Microsoft 365, Acronis and Azure AVD (formerly WVD) related applications
- Manage client onboard including Email migrations from both on premise and cloud sources
- Client 1st level remote support
- M365 environment configuration and management
- Adding, removing users, changing passwords
- Assisting with MFA enablement and resetting
- Client end user onboarding and offboarding and permission changes
- Assistance with Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint operations and configuration
- Enabling and configuring advanced services within Microsoft 365
- Acronis Backup troubleshooting and support
- Must be able to multitask and work under deadlines to complete ad hoc support services for core clients and secondary clients when necessary
- Manage direct client related IT projects.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical problems and instructions to end users in terms that are easy to understand.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience supporting end users in a Windows and Mac environment.
- Experience supporting Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure (AVD preferred), backup solutions
- Experience troubleshooting basic computer, network, software, and printing issues.
- Proven ability to provide support to non-technical people via remote services
- Execute on professional service engagements, adhering to established timelines and expectations set within a formal SOW (statement of work)
- Interacting with end user helpdesk on escalated issues
- Developing and maintaining detailed customer level documentation
- Troubleshooting and support M365 migration activities
- End-User support as required for Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, and other Microsoft included applications etc.
- End-User support as required for Azure environments, desktop applications and WVD
- System updates and Patch Management review and intervention
- Backup and recovery services
- Implement security standards as directed by CISO and policies as directed by CIO
- Provide post-migration support
- Perform Active Directory and Azure Active Directory management (of configured systems) and troubleshooting
- Highly organized, communicative, and excellence in work is a point of pride.
- Writing and updating operational documentation
Education and Certifications:
- Associates Degree Required, Bachelors Preferred
- The following Certifications or equivalent must be earned (or demonstrated competency to place out of) to be eligible for the position
- CompTIA A+ certification
- CompTIA Network + certification
- CompTIA Security + certification
- CompTIA Cloud + certification
- One of: CompTIA project +, ITL fundamentals, PMP, CAPM, CPMP, APM, MPM, PPM, CPM, PMOTS,
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals (MS-900)
- Must complete the following within 30 days of starting
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Incident Response Fundamentals
- Understanding of NIST security framework
- Must complete the following within 60 days of starting
- Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals (SC-900)
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Four Acronis Technical Certifications
- Must complete the following within 150 days of starting
- Any two – M365 Certification (MS-100, MS-101, MS-700, , SC-900, MS-740, MD-100, MD-101, AZ-140, MS-300, MS-301, SC-200, SC-300)